• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

federal judgement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sfa71sfa

What is the name of your state?new york
I recentley completed 3 years supervised release from a sentence related to conspiracy to committ securities fraud. Part of my sentence was restitution.
I was ordered to pay 10% of my salary to the court. Now that my probation is over I would like to get on with my life and attempt to settle this matter. It is my understanding that the court ordered restitution is now a civil judgement against me for the next 20 years. I would like to know is there a way to settle and what type of attorney would specialize in this area

S

seniorjudge

Q: I would like to know is there a way to settle?

A: Yes. Cash is always acceptable.

S

seniorjudge

Q: thank you for the reply. what kind of attorney would work on this type of case.

A: You are welcome; I don't know why you would want to hire an attorney to pay your bills. Just pay.

sfa71sfa

unfortunately it is for $1 million dollars i do not have that! is there a lawyer
that can help me?
Thank you

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">