• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

federal trial

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

johnjohnstun

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? utah what questions should i ask a lawyer when preparing for a federal trial and what should i tell a lawyer to do??? i mean what should my lawyer and invesagator be doing to prepare me for trial?? i want know know what questions to ask so i know they are defending me correctly

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? utah what questions should i ask a lawyer when preparing for a federal trial and what should i tell a lawyer to do??? i mean what should my lawyer and invesagator be doing to prepare me for trial?? i want know know what questions to ask so i know they are defending me correctly

This is impossible to answer without knowing the nature of your case.

Please, give more details.

tranquility

They will ask questions to determine what you can testify to about the case. They will also ask questions to determine what related facts you know even if you cannot prove them by testimony or by physical evidence. They will not be interested in how anyone feels about things, unless that is an issue. Unless you are paying them a ton of money, they will not be interested in what you suspect happened beyond a supportable sentence or two.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">