• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Federal Violation in National Park

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sh4ne1987

How do I go about getting a federal violation expunged? Last July I was charged with providing alcohol to a minor in Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming. It is a federal violation so I had to go to a Federal District Court that was actually in the park. I accepted the plea deal for $500 and was told that it would not show up on a regular background check, only one performed by the federal government.

However, I plan on a career of federal employment so I would like to get this expunged. I have a perfectly clean record except for this violation. I also am an honors student graduating college in 2 months. I was hoping this might help in my case.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">