• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

felony at 15yrs old now 33 yrs old important.....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mtndew21

ok when i was 15 yrs old me and a friend planned and broke into a restaurant. i was booked and charged with "felony" crime and released to my guardians,but took off and ran away to another state.i've changed my name to another and have used my ss# from day one.i have bettered myself and have been clean every since then. have worked steady and have a family now and do volunteer service with fire dept and ambulance. i've applied for a government contractor job and was fingerprinted today now fear the knock on the door will be coming soon.what should i do ? is their a statutes of limitations for a juvenile crime . this all happend in ill. help please.....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">