• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

felony, burglary, criminal damage to property

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kpantzke

What is the name of your state? MN
Last summer my boyfriend came to my apartment after he had a night of heavy drinking and asked if he could stay at my apartment. I was mad at him for coming over drunk and letting himself into the apartment. I did not know that he had made himself a key to the apartment. I told him to leave and when he did not, I kicked him and we started arguing. I ended up spraying him with mace and calling 911. He hung up the phone before i could say anything. He then left. I called the police again and made a statement and he was arrested. Now he is facing all of these charges and could go to jail and have this on his record for life. I realize all the things I did were stupid; I did not want for this to drag out like it has- I just wanted him to leave the apartment. Is there anything I can do to make this go away??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">