• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Felony Conspiracy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Conspiracy

What is the name of your state? North Carolina.
Someone help me please. I have been charged w/ felony conspiracy to a crime/crimes that my now ex-boyfriend has commited. I am a good person w/ good morals and i would never take anything from anyone which is exactly why he did not let me know that he was involved in a group of people who was breaking into peoples homes. I would probably have turned him in myself if i had known something like that. He denies his involvement. One detective in particular has made my life a living hell, harrasing phone calls, showing up at my job, calling my parents (i'm 25). I've tried to help the DT every way i can but i just didn't know what he was up to. Apparantly the detective dosen't have enough incriminating evidence (only word of mouth) to find him guilty so he's looking at me to give him the proof that he needs. He finally came to my job and arrested me. He says that a gray sadan that he is identifying as my car (a silver '02 dodge stratus) was at the scene of some of the crimes and that i gave him my car specifically to comit crimes with. and my cell phone number is on some of the people who are involved cell phones. He knows that i was not directly involved because the people who are "talking" dosen't even know me. but he thinks charging me will either force me to spill the beans or just flat out lie. Can he do this to me? The only trouble i've ever been in was a DUI when i was 22. Your help is greatly apprecaited. Thanks!

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">