• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

felony non-support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Z

zachairy

My son-in-law has been arrested for the second time on charges of felony non-support and would like to know what cold happen this time. He is already on probation for selling drugs and for his first case of felony non-support. They are currently holding him on no bond pending trial. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Albert Robbins.

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Well, you need to tell us the state where he is. We can't tell you maximum sentences or possible outcomes unless we know this.

But judging from his record, it seems he has a lot to worry about.

Z

zachairy

We are located in the stste of MO. Sorry I forgot to put that in. Thank you for any advice you give me.

L

lawrat

I can't get into the state codes for your state to tell you. I suggest you contact a local law library and see if you can get a copy of the statute and sentences.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">