• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

fighting or assualt

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

randyds5

i want advice on what would happend if a guy keep calling me names aging me on getting me really mad then i hit him, and this happend at school. iam askin because i think that something like that might happend to me iam 15. thanx for the advice

H

hmmbrdzz

If you hit him for calling you names, you can get thrown out of school and charged with assault. Stay in school and stay smart.

hmmbrdzz

kat1963

..and your parents (& possibly yourself) can be sued for hospital bills, pain & suffering..yadda, yadda. So, you still want to hit him after finding out how much it will cost you and possibly make him rich at your expense??? Nah!!!!!

Don't feed his fire, just walk away. Sooner or later he'll find another target...they always do!

Good Luck!

KAT

stephenk

it must have happened at the time you missed English class. please tell me your spelling mistakes were done on purpose and that this is not the state of high school education in this country.

H

hmmbrdzz

I didn't come here axing for no laugh but sho got one and sho needed it.

hmmbrdzz

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">