• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

filing a false police report

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cnelson0131

What is the name of your state? Michigan. My daughter was accused of filing a false police report because she changed her mind about pressing charges against the man who raped her. This case has been going on for 8 months. no end in sight. Anyone had any experience with this?

cnelson0131

What is the name of your state? Michigan. My daughter was accused of filing a false police report because she changed her mind about pressing charges against the man who raped her. This case has been going on for 8 months. no end in sight. Anyone had any experience with this?

seniorjudge

cnelson0131 said:
Q: Anyone had any experience with this?

A: Yes; I would say your daughter is in deep trouble.

gawm

why wouldn't your daughter want to press charges against the person who raped her? Don't even try that oh the case is taking forever crap! only one logical answer left. Hence the false police report charge. And when and if she gets convicted of that don't be surprised if the guy brings civil action against her.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">