• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

first time offense

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pellici

hello im in albuquerque nm and it is the first time i have been involved in any crime ever, the charges against me are breaking and entering and domestic violence both are felony counts against me. now what actually happened is that i had went over to anex girl friends house and tried to talk to her and i knocked on the door and then out of frustration i kicked it and it opened and i guess not thinking i entered the house and then her and her new boyfriend (by the way our relationship was only ended 5 days prior) was in the house and he came out of her room and introduced himself to me and at that time no one told me to leave and he invited me to sit in hher living room and talk to her while he mediated and we had begun to do just that. well as the time went by i suppose about 10 minates i started telling him things she probably didnt want him to hear like that we had just broken u p and that just that moning i was there and she was trying to console me with hugs while i refused and also telling me she wasnt ready to let me go and she was getting upset so finally she said she just wanted me to leave and when she said that i made the comment of sayign the thing i was upset the most about was that i had had sex with her just 6 days ago and now she was sleeping with him and he looked at her and asked if it were true at that time she told me that remark was "below the belt" and at which time she git upset enough to call the cops, there is much more to the story but based on what i have said what can you tell me

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">