• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

food stamp fraud

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your Arkansas? I have a friend who knows someone who recieve food stamps in Arkansas, but live in Texas for over 6 months now. But she maintain her resident address in Arkansas. She have no intention to returned to Arkansas. She moved to Texas with her family in March, she add to come back to Arkansas in August to sign up on Food Stamps again every year you have to do this. She lied to Department of Human Services where is living at. Is this against the law or this legal? thank you K.L.D.

BlondiePB, This is not my sister-in-law. I am trying to help a friend of mine who has a family member doing this with the food stamps. My sister-in-law don't collect food stamps, she makes over $2000 dollors month driving a Big Truck. I made the call to help my nephew. bye K.D.

HomeGuru

kirby dickey said:
BlondiePB, This is not my sister-in-law. I am trying to help a friend of mine who has a family member doing this with the food stamps. My sister-in-law don't collect food stamps, she makes over $2000 dollors month driving a Big Truck. I made the call to help my nephew. bye K.D.

**A: what are dollors? Wow, I have never made dollors before.

rmet4nzkx

Kirby,
Don't worry about food stamp fraud for a friend, worry about getting your nephew into appropriate custody and safeguard his income and future.

HomeGuru

rmet4nzkx said:
Kirby,
Don't worry about food stamp fraud for a friend, worry about getting your nephew into appropriate custody and safeguard his income and future.

**A: wait a minute. We want our crab and lobster cooked too.

Last edited:

BlondiePB

HomeGuru said:
**A: wait a minute. We want out crab and lobster cooked too.
Couldn't agree more about having my crab & lobster cooked and eating it too; however, that was a different poster HG who really needs to "cook" something else.

BlondiePB

kirby, you have your hands full with what's going on with your nephew and it's more important. Focus on that rather than the food stamp fraud.

G

girl1303

i live in ohio and i just have a question if anyone can help please me and my daughter had moved in with my cousin and her son about 2 mnths ago and our food stamps were combined togther since we lived in the same house hold and now that i moved out she had loaded the food stamp card and is not giving my share of them is it my right to part of that since i moved out thank u if you can answer my question

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">