• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Forgery

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

missmyranda

I live in Arizona And I'm curently on Probation for forgery.
I recived 18 months. Well I'v done 8 months so far And I'm about to recive an early termation for doing so Well.. Befor my PO could put that in He ran a warrent check on me And Sure enough I Felony warrent in a different county.. for forgery but it had happened befor I was on probation So I'm inthe Clear there..
But now that it my sceond time Being charged with forgery.
What will happen to me Will I Go to Prison????????
I'm so scard. My Probation officer is giving me tell the 25 of this month November to turn my self in... This is haunting me I don't know What my life has in store for me at this point....
I'm 21 yrs old and I just had my sceond son 11 weeks ago..
I 'v changed I'v grown up and realized so much In a matter of a year . Help Me Please

scared to death
Arizona

stephenk

he could violate you on your current probation because you had an outstanding warrant. Why didnt you take care of the other forgery charge?

You could go to jail or your current probation could be extended for a longer period of time. That's just if your current probation is violated.

You still have to take care of the older forgery charge. No one knows what can happen with that case.

Please tell me you're married.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">