• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

forgery

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

reapernn

What is the name of your state? Nevada,I am a ex-felon its been 9 yrs. since I've been in any trouble resently I was arrested for attempting to cash a forged company payrole check, a friend brought me into this gig. My friend knew this guy that made and cashed fraudulate payrole checks and been doing so for the last 5 yrs. untouched by the law,at the time of my arrest I ask the officer If I co-operated with forgery unit in exchange ask the D.A. to drop my charges, I am close to this guy I have all the info that the police need and with out my info. they would never find this guy, Now I went to prison back in 1999 I don't want to go back, am I doing the right thing I'm a Vet. with alot of health problems, what should I do!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">