• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Forgery Charges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jknobel

I'm from washington state...

I've been charged with forgery in violation of RCW 9A.60.020(1)(a), a class C Felony. I am a minor and looking for some legal advice. They released me into the custody of my mother and my arainment is the 5th. However my defense attorney will not meet with me until that day.

I am looking for information, first if i plead not guilty and plea bargain would the sentence be reduced or would the charge be changed? I am wondering if i should plead not guilty since i have no chance of winning the case... but i don't want a felony on my record. Second, the judge basically told my mother in private that i will plead not guilty and that the juvenile court has a way of making the charges disapear... what did he mean my that?

Thanks,

Josh

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">