• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Forgery/Theft (White Collar)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Lost2011

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?Texas

I worked as an office manager wear all hats in the office.
I was given consent to sign checks for bills being paid including payroll when ower wasn't in.
Long story Short:
I refused to make the business look to the IRS like we had losses, over bill clients, and lie on the company Qtrly to show less earnings. He then threaten that bonuses and other monies alotted for insurance compensation were gonna be reported to authorties as theft. He then threated to that if those monies were not returned he would have his crime family back home take care of my daughter and I. I signed an agreement to return monies fearing my life and my daughters and he went to authorties and claimed I purposely made checks payable to me without his consent.

Now DA keeps adding more and more indictments unless I plea bargin a jail sentence with restitution of over $20,000.00. (I have 3 mini indictments they will drop if I plea and my judge in court in the harsest Jugde in our county) I have paid my attorney $10,000.00 in this year for representation and had to make bond 5 times thru this year and this week they will file another one.
This man is dirtier than a sock in a pig pen, but because when I was 19 years old I got myself into a defered ajudication for food stamp case (failing to report my change in on time) it makes me look very, very bad. And i have had my mistake I have made along the way but nothing to this extent of the law. Example bouned checks but paid off...
The ex employer has illegal people working with other people's papers, finacing autos to them holding this over their heads, false IRS papers, defrauding goverment for health care benefits for his pregnate wife. List goes on and on. I am unsure what to do I need lots of help. But don't know where or what to do.
I fear for my life if I speak up but if I don't I have a daughter who depends on me and I am depleated of monies already. By now with all that i have spent we are almost at 20,000.00 with bonds and all. Please any advice I am at point of literally jumping off cliff giving custody to friend to my daughter since I can't do this anymore. My attorney files discoveries and only gets the pieces of it. I just need direction
I failed to include this my attorney has sat with me on this case 2 time once for 5 minutes in his office another time to review file in court. that is why I am concern this has been going on for a year.

Last edited:

Lost2011

Rely back...

I understand listen to my attorney but he has yet to sit with me on my case all he does is reset.
I have had 1 meeting with him for 5 minutes on my case this is why I am so concerned.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">