• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

forging signatures

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hydroponichomes

My name is Joshua in New York and i have a problem! I am currently in a case with my previous employer and have a counter suit against him for 150 000 dollars. He has just present my lawyer with a confidentiality agreement i " signed " upon viewing this agreement i noticed he had forged my signature on this legal document to try and back me off of this lawsuit.
So my question is can i sue him for forging my signature and trying to use them in a legal proceeding?

seniorjudge

My name is Joshua in New York and i have a problem! I am currently in a case with my previous employer and have a counter suit against him for 150 000 dollars. He has just present my lawyer with a confidentiality agreement i " signed " upon viewing this agreement i noticed he had forged my signature on this legal document to try and back me off of this lawsuit.
So my question is can i sue him for forging my signature and trying to use them in a legal proceeding?
Who is "he"?

Your lawyer or your former employer?

hydroponichomes

re-

He- my former employer forged my signature on this confidentiality agreement i never signed to get me to drop my lawsuit. he filed it with his lawyers and was faxed to my lawyers and given to me. I have proof of this and am wondering if i can file a different case against him. for another sum of money?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">