• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

fradulant identity online

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

notaclue

FLORIDA-If someone u don't like contacts you under an assumed:1)screen name on line..
2)identity 3)place of residence...4) a totally made up story of who they are and where they are in the USA...etc..when asked and a fictitious representation of their current life and this person converses with you on an on-going basis for 6-8 months knowing good and well who i am...and this disliked person copies conversations between the two of us from instant messages without telling or having my permission to do so......however, the conversations were never threatening...and this person (whom i loathe for personal reasons) never attempted to have contact with me by phone or in person over the past few years..as this person knows the extent to which they are loathed by me...but this person continues to engage me in written contact over a long period of time without me knowing who they are... even though i had asked if it was indeed this person..and was told "no" by them.....and this person knew what my screenname was and i believe sought me out just to get me to open up to them about personal things...which i did.......Could the behaviors of this person be considered a form of stalking or harrassment?.....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">