• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fraud

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

needhelpinok

my daughter obtained three credit cards in my name, and didn't pay. i was not aware of this until i was contacted by a collector. the cc co's never sent an invoice to my address, because my daughter listed hers on the applications, that she signed my name to. i have spoken to the co's and have discussed signed affadavits, but I do not want my daughter to go to jail. if i sign an affidavit, w/out making a police report, will the companies try to file fraud charges against my daughter? each account was ran up to $5k or less. my credit was immaculate before this happened, plus i do not have the funds to repay it. please tell me what happens after I sign the affidavit......what will the co's do? what are they allowed to do, by law towards my daughter?-oklahoma

R

renter3

Well who do you think should PAY FOR THIS?

ME with higher interst rates.....????

Yeah right!!!!.......

Your daughter broke the law by trying to scam the credit card companies.

So Now You will have to pay it back somehow.

So is your daughter a BUM? a White trash ho like on Rikki Lake?

Does she have any job skills to pay you back? If NOT put her asssss in Jail!

Shes worthless anyway and cant make enough money to pay you back, maybe in Jail she will learn to be a stripper and make money to pay you back and not ruin your credit rating.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">