• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fraud...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mpfups

What is the name of your state? Maryland

My ex and I have been separated since August 2002...Her name is no longer on my checking account..However she saw fit to electronically debit over 900 bucks out of my account to pay her lovers & friends bills....Isnt there something legally i can do...

I went before the police commisioner & he said there is nothing I can do cuz we are still legally married..So she can legally get ahold of my checking account no matter what bank im with & deduct money out on her demand and there isnt anything i can do?!? Please help...

HomeGuru

mpfups said:
What is the name of your state? Maryland

My ex and I have been separated since August 2002...Her name is no longer on my checking account..However she saw fit to electronically debit over 900 bucks out of my account to pay her lovers & friends bills....Isnt there something legally i can do...

**A: how did her name come off the account?
And did you bother to change the secret number to allow the eletronic debit? How did she do it?

I went before the police commisioner & he said there is nothing I can do cuz we are still legally married..So she can legally get ahold of my checking account no matter what bank im with & deduct money out on her demand and there isnt anything i can do?!? Please help...

**A: something does not add up with your story.

mpfups

FRAUD

I took her name off in November..So i was the only valid user...

My ex somehow got ahold of an old check of mine & used the routiing and checking account number to pay gas & electric bills & telephone & cable bills over the phone....No check was written nor did she take cash out...

Z

zappy

>>>>>>> I went before the police commisioner & he said there is nothing I can do cuz we are still legally married.

YUP thats true you are still legally married becuase you dont have a SIGNED separation agreement.

NOW will you take some vaction days off from work this week and file the GOT DAMN DIVORCE!

mpfups

Fraud

She has been out of the house since August..We have a court hearing for legal separation on the 28th....Still there has to be soething egally I can do until then

Z

zappy

Nope she can still suck the life out of you till the 28th....

Divorce her and fast!

maybe close all your accounts and change banks....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">