• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fraud

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pshlaw

What is the name of your state? Florida

My company sold another company $14,000 worth of equipment, the company than filed a voluntary dissolution and we were not notified, I have that information from their attorney. I spoke with the Director of that company in front of his house one morning and he was going to work it out , said the attorney sold equipment and he thought we were paid. He later told me the equipment was stolen and he would file a police report and insurance claim. He told me a claim # ( I do not know what insurance) and his wife faxed me saying that insurance only wanted to cover $4500.00 and they were waiting on paperwork from them. We just found out that the director sold the equipment personally for $9300.00 and we were not paid. We would like to have this man sued or put in jail but can not afford to loose any more money . Is there anything I can do ?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">