• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fraud

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dtowns

Pennsylvania

Is it fraud upon the public for a judge to pronounce a record to be official when it is not certified by signature?

Is it fraud upon the public in jurisdictional improperty for a judge to vouch for any judge that created false evidence outside of the record?

Are judges bound by there oaths of officials or permitted to cover up misfeasance?

Do judges have a public duty to exemplify facts of record or are permitted to commit fraud?

quincy

Thanks for putting the links to all of dtown's threads together in your post, CSO286. Perhaps the next question that pops into dtown's head he will think to include here with the others. :)

Last edited:

Antigone*

Thanks for putting the links to all of dtown's threads together in your post, CSO286. Perhaps the next question that pops into dtown's head he will think to include here with the others. :)
What do you want to bet he won't, Q. I'll bet you a virtual buck. :eek:Oh wait... I won't get a time out for gambling will I. I don't want to join the ranks of our beloved<barf> wj.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">