• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Friend needs advice.....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

Angel & Friend

8 years ago, my friend was 17 years old.He was pulled over in Florida with two other minors in the car.One of the minors had stolen some band instruments from the high school and all three were taken to the county jail.The other two minors were released to their parent's custody and charged with a misdemeanor.My friend, who was living on his own (his mother was up north and his father in another county)did two weeks in jail and was charged with grand theft (this is a felony).When he had done the two weeks,the DA said that after 10 years, his record would be clean.Two years later, he attempted to get a fake ID.This was supposedly a violation of his three year probabtion(although it was not specifically mentioned).He did three months for this offense.He is now two years away from his record "being wiped clean" and is curious if there is any way to either clean the record now (he is limited to jobs that he can apply for because of something he actually didn't know about or partake in)or find out if in two years his record will actually be cleaned.If anyone has any information for me and my friend, I would greatly appreciate it.

L

LuLu215392000

To Friend that needs advice

My husband is going through the same thing. There is one way that I know he can get his slate clean. If he contacts someone like Paris Glendenning. I think if you call around like to the social services you can get an application. Every Christmas he gives away pardons meaning clears his record. My husband is asleep or I'd get the phone number and address for you. My email is [email protected] if you really want more info.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">