• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Friend Needs Help, Big Trouble Or not

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

prodigy

What is the name of your state? Alabama

A friend of mine Adam 2 1/2 years ago got pulled over in a small town for speeding he was driving another friends truck and he gave the officer another friends license well everything went fine he never heard anything else about it untill now the friend whose license he used got supenad to court about an Adam D. _____
he has no idea that Adam used his license also the friend whose truck he was driving got supenad also and he is the only one Adam ever told then about the ticket they have arrested an
Adam D. _____ my friends Name Is Adam R. ______ so they arrested the wrong guy the friend that had the truck told on Adam and on the court date he is going to see thats the wrong Adam.

What should my friend do?
How much trouble is he in?
What can they do to him?

HomeGuru

prodigy said:
What is the name of your state? Alabama

A friend of mine Adam 2 1/2 years ago got pulled over in a small town for speeding he was driving another friends truck and he gave the officer another friends license well everything went fine he never heard anything else about it untill now the friend whose license he used got supenad to court about an Adam D. _____
he has no idea that Adam used his license also the friend whose truck he was driving got supenad also and he is the only one Adam ever told then about the ticket they have arrested an
Adam D. _____ my friends Name Is Adam R. ______ so they arrested the wrong guy the friend that had the truck told on Adam and on the court date he is going to see thats the wrong Adam.

What should my friend do?
How much trouble is he in?
What can they do to him?
**A: we don't know you from Adam, but after all he did, why do you still consider him your friend?

dequeendistress

Your friend, when he gave a fictitious identity to the officer was issued a citation in the fictitious name, then failed to pay the fine or show for court???

In response to your question "how much trouble is he in" Alot.

H

hexeliebe

Here's how much trouble 'Adam' is in.

The friends who got subpoenaed will arrive at court, they will straighten this mess out, and answer truthfully when asked 'Do you know who did this?'

When they are about to leave the courthouse they will both, in unison, turn to the police officer and ask kindly "Can you wait for a few days before you arrest adam?" and the kindly old police officer, with a knowing wink and a nod, will say "Why I think that paperwork is about to get lost."

The friends will get in their truck, head out of town, stop at the local Sonic for fuel for the body, then proceed to drive to 'adam's' home to inform him that there is a party at the lake that night to celebrate them not being arrested.

At 8 p.m. these 'friends' will pick Adam up and together they will drive to the party out on the lake. Only, they will be alone. Adam will be dragged out of the truck, two by fours aiding his departure, and will be instructed to strip naked. His clothes will be put in the cab while his friends beat the living crap out of him with the two by fours.

Then, when they are tired and the weather is cold enough, the 'friends' will throw the two-by-fours in the bed of the truck, turn on the engine and heater full, roll down the windows and tell 'Adam' as they drive away, "We'll send someone out, maybe".

At 8 a.m. the next morning the 'friends' will call police and report a naked man running through the woods acting crazy and then go back to sleep.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">