• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Friend in Statortory Rape Charge pending?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

meinstein1987

Ok so last weekend a buddy of mine came back to my house with my girl and my girls sister.

Long story short

My friend wound up drinking and having sex with my girlfriends sister whos is 16 or 17 and he is 21. Now the girl who is now known as anish claims that she doesnt remember the night because of drinking. The story she has said and told everybody has now changed 3 times. My friend is now sitting here wondering what he should do as the police are investiagting. now anish doesnt care what happens to him or what his future holds... She is trying to stay out of trouble with her mom. Right now her mom feels sorry for what happened after beating the **** out of her for drinking. what should he do and what is the outcome of this situation in the state of Florida.

by the way me and my girl were not here at the time.

And i know my friend would not take advantage of any one or anything to benefit off them

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
He should speak to his attorney...and ONLY his attorney.

Ok so last weekend a buddy of mine came back to my house with my girl and my girls sister.

Long story short

My friend wound up drinking and having sex with my girlfriends sister whos is 16 or 17 and he is 21. Now the girl who is now known as anish claims that she doesnt remember the night because of drinking. The story she has said and told everybody has now changed 3 times. My friend is now sitting here wondering what he should do as the police are investiagting. now anish doesnt care what happens to him or what his future holds... She is trying to stay out of trouble with her mom. Right now her mom feels sorry for what happened after beating the **** out of her for drinking. what should he do and what is the outcome of this situation in the state of Florida.

by the way me and my girl were not here at the time.

And i know my friend would not take advantage of any one or anything to benefit off them

meinstein1987

you think this would help!!! its such a bad case where its so common young girl is a get round girl gets drunk mommy finds out and to stay out of trouble doesnt tell the truth or claims she doesnt remember. Its just such a freaked up case

Zigner

you think this would help!!! its such a bad case where its so common young girl is a get round girl gets drunk mommy finds out and to stay out of trouble doesnt tell the truth or claims she doesnt remember. Its just such a freaked up case
Oh, I see. Your adult friend decided that MOLESTING (RAPING) a child who was drunk was a fine and upstanding thing to do. Yeah, it's a freaked up case...and if I had my way, your friend would end up with a 350 lb. buddy who decided that his cute little body was free for the taking. :mad::mad:

meinstein1987

For one thing i know you are stating a point. But trust me its not like that. She is a get around girl who throws herself at guys and even me her sis boyfriend. she is a very great looking girl. beautiful model material. i know when she drinks she get horny as do many girls and many guys. Now i am in the defense of my friend because there was no rape involved as he is not capable of such a thing. she threw her self on him played with him and so on . At the beginning of the night he had no intension on ever touching or doing anything with her. me knowing how she is forced her self upon him. which didnt surprise me when i found out. but it still doesn't give him the right to have sex with her but like all and any guy its hard to resist especially with a girl like that.

the whole point to this post was not for personal opinion at that but legal advise and what the end situation could be.\\

IN THE STATE OF FL 23 CAN LEGALLY HAVE SEX WITH A 16 YEAR OLD GIVING THE CONSENT OF THE 16 year old

Zigner

IN THE STATE OF FL 23 CAN LEGALLY HAVE SEX WITH A 16 YEAR OLD GIVING THE CONSENT OF THE 16 year old
2 points. Why are you so worried then?

And, the section of Florida law which outlines this is also VERY clear that the previous sexual history of the VICTIM is irrelevant.

So, now you are saying that your friend is NOT a rapist. I contend that he IS, at the very least, a child molester.

And, frankly, you are scraping the bottom of the barrel right alongside your friend with the way you try to justify this.

Zigner

One other point - if the victim was so intoxicated that she couldn't legally give consent, then it is STILL rape. Your buddy is scum.

DAD09

Which leads to another question-whom supplied the alcohol? Looks like some playpen moments with Bubba might be fair justice.

meinstein1987

i keep liqure in my house it was mine for my own personal use.

i am not justify any thing the fact is that at the time of intercourse neither where so very intoxicated that anyone was making an unconscience decision she told him to grab a condom she was very aware of the situation at hand. Please do not put this man in a child molesting category. as i am 23 and have a 19 year old girl friend that i have 2 beautiful kids with...

Sometimes **** happens like my situation 'we worked together never cared about her aga just like the personality

Zigner

i am not justify any thing the fact is that at the time of intercourse neither where so very intoxicated that anyone was making an unconscience decision she told him to grab a condom she was very aware of the situation at hand. Please do not put this man in a child molesting category. as i am 23 and have a 19 year old girl friend that i have 2 beautiful kids with...

Sometimes **** happens like my situation 'we worked together never cared about her aga just like the personality
Strange - you earlier stated that you weren't there. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

DAD09

I don't believe your "getting the point" of what people are trying to convey to you. I am sure Bubba will. Good Luck

cyjeff

For one thing i know you are stating a point. But trust me its not like that.
Oh, but it is.

She is a get around girl who throws herself at guys and even me her sis boyfriend.
Not relevant.

she is a very great looking girl. beautiful model material.
Also, not relevant.

i know when she drinks she get horny as do many girls and many guys.
Also, not relevant... well, except that whomever provided her with the alcohol could get charged not only with providing the alcohol but as a possible accessory.

Now i am in the defense of my friend because there was no rape involved as he is not capable of such a thing.
But, here we are.

You really don't understand statutory rape. That means that she doesn't have the legal ability to agree to sex.

she threw her self on him played with him and so on .
not relevant. The ADULT should have pushed the child away.

At the beginning of the night he had no intension on ever touching or doing anything with her. me knowing how she is forced her self upon him.
Oh, she put a gun to his head? A knife to his throat?

Then she didn't force herself upon him.

which didnt surprise me when i found out. but it still doesn't give him the right to have sex with her but like all and any guy its hard to resist especially with a girl like that.
The ability to control our sexual urges... especially around children... is one of the things that separates us from the animals.

the whole point to this post was not for personal opinion at that but legal advise and what the end situation could be.\\
He could spend the next decade in prison (buck up, at least he will be getting plenty of sex), lifelong sexual registry, a nice fine and the inability to ever get a meaningful job again.

No. Not even if she tore his clothes off and begged. Not even if she said that if he didn't make wild whoopy to her she would die.

Not even if he was drunk. Not even if SHE was drunk... in fact, it will probably be another charge.

Don't get too attached to your friend. You won't be seeing much of him for a long time.

cyjeff

Cool. Plan on a charge or two of your own.

i am not justify any thing the fact is that at the time of intercourse neither where so very intoxicated that anyone was making an unconscience decision she told him to grab a condom she was very aware of the situation at hand.
You rarely get to see someone prove themselves wrong within one sentence. Granted, it was a run on sentence with questionable grammar and poor structure, but still....

Please do not put this man in a child molesting category. as i am 23 and have a 19 year old girl friend that i have 2 beautiful kids with...
Oh, but he is a child molester. He put his pee pee into a child's woo woo. that is the definition of a child molester.

No, most of us have never raped a child.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">