• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

fruad

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

singh_199@hotma

What is the name of your state?Washingtion

My dad bought a semi truck form a person we will call James. The truck was $8,000. My dad was to pay him on the first of every month. My dad was often late on payments so James on the about the fourth month told my dad that he would repose the truck unless he paid the balance in full right away not monthly. So my dad got a friend involved and my dad’s friend “lance” said that he would pay the man all the money and my dad would have to pay lance instead of James. Today at a person with the pink slip had come by my dads work and said that he had ownership to the truck. The truck was in his name and not in my dads. Its important to know that my dad did not have the pink slip because James said that he would give my dad full ownership when the truck was paid of. My dad was stunned so he called down his manger and explained what was going on. The manger said that James had committed fraud but the truck legally belonged to this person. So the manger and his company paid the man $ 8,000 the amount for the truck and said that it would be taken out of my dads pay roll. What should we do please tell me what my dad’s next step should be? I also find it funny that this person bought a truck without test-driving it or let alone looking at it. We also have all paperwork. What should we do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">