• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

fugitive hold from another state

• Thread starter Jennifer Foster
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Jennifer Foster

What is the name of your state? ca
my husband was incarcerated for child support deliquency in missouri. he is being held without bail because he is considered a fugitive. He has lived here his whole life. how can he be considered a fugitive if she is the one that left the state with his children? she nor the courts will allow him to have her address to see the children though he was granted visitation rights in the divorce. what is the normal process in mo and how long will he be in jail for the deliquency?

HomeGuru

Jennifer Foster said:
What is the name of your state? ca
my husband was incarcerated for child support deliquency in missouri. he is being held without bail because he is considered a fugitive. He has lived here his whole life. how can he be considered a fugitive if she is the one that left the state with his children? she nor the courts will allow him to have her address to see the children though he was granted visitation rights in the divorce. what is the normal process in mo and how long will he be in jail for the deliquency?
**A: C'mon, are you saying that the state of Missouri made a mistake and he is not guilty?

J

Jennifer Foster

guilty as charged

of course he is guilty, but i just want to know what the normal procedures are about how long this is gonna take.

HomeGuru

Re: guilty as charged

Jennifer Foster said:
of course he is guilty,

**A: I thought so.

but i just want to know what the normal procedures are about how long this is gonna take.
**A: ask the prosecuting attorney. We are too far removed from the case.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">