• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fugitve From Justice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

EIRVANFAN7

What is the name of your state? CA
ACCUSED OF A FELONY THEFT OF $300.00 IN IL, BUT WAS ARRESTTED ON FUGITVE FROM JUSTICE WARRANT IN CA WITH NO PROF OF SAID WARRANT? LEGAL? now they want to send me to il and i've never been there?

Last edited:

P

pass23431

What are you saying? Are you saying that you are FALSELY accused of retail theft in Illinois? And you live in CA, and now they want to bring you here for a felony retail that you did not commit, or what? I'm not really clear on what your saying.

E

EIRVANFAN7

i sold some tires to the high bidder, he was out bid but sent me the money anyways, i returned it to him, he filed complaint against me and now i have a warrant in il and ca arrested me on a fugitive warrant, i even paid him an add'l 330.00 bucks but the da still wants me to stand in front of a gudge in ill,

P

pass23431

If a warrant was issued, and served it sounds to me like you may have no choice, but come to Illinois, and straighten this matter out, I don't know the details, but it sounds to me like this is some kind of misunderstanding. If this is the case, I would either:

a. Go to Illinois and straighten it out,
OR
b. Contact an attorney, and find out what
your options are.

JETX

"i sold some tires to the high bidder, he was out bid but sent me the money anyways, i returned it to him, he filed complaint against me and now i have a warrant in il and ca arrested me on a fugitive warrant, i even paid him an add'l 330.00 bucks"
*** This would be the first time in history where an ebay seller repaid money..... and even claims an EXTRA $330!!!

Easy solution..... send PROOF of your payment (even the extra $$) to the prosecutor. You do have PROOF of the repayments you claim.... don't you???

Something is clearly missing here.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">