• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Furnishing alcohol to minors

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

WoahDere

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Nevada..

I got a call at 2 am in the morning sayin that 3 of my friends were drunk and got pulled over, they needed someone to drive their car back.. being the good friend I am I got up with my brother to go get them.. All 3 of them are 20 years of age, I am recently 21.

When I got there I was breathalyzed, yada yada, I blew 0.00 as I had not been drinking.. Another cop then came up to me and asked me if I had bought them the alcohol, I said no, because I hadn't, but he continued by sayin I am hauling your ass to jail if I ask and they say any differently.. I figured by this time I would say yes because I didn't want him playing mind games with my friends about taking them to jail if they don't give me up.

I got a citation to appear in court, any chance I still go to jail, or will it just be a fine?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">