• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

georgia age of consent laws

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dodgers213

What is the name of your state?georgia In georgia the age of consent is 17,I think it has changed from 16.My question is if a 17 year old consents to have sex with a 26 year old is it legal.

JETX

dodgers213 said:
What is the name of your state?georgia In georgia the age of consent is 17,I think it has changed from 16.My question is if a 17 year old consents to have sex with a 26 year old is it legal.
As long as her father doesn't have a 12 gauge.... or a machete to whack off your tiny dick. :D

Last edited:
S

seniorjudge

dodgers213 said:
There are several thousands of questions similar to yours on this forum.

Search sex with children

dodgers213 said:
One hint.....If you think it may be illegal, or sounds illegal to you....then it probably is.....Really, sex with a 17 year old? I think you have bigger problems than you think.

S

seniorjudge

howamidoing said:
One hint.....If you think it may be illegal, or sounds illegal to you....then it probably is.....Really, sex with a 17 year old? I think you have bigger problems than you think.
I think what these posters are wanting is a letter of permission to carry around in their wallets to show the cops when they get busted.

Just a guess.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Even if it is legal, and I am not saying it is, it is STUPID beyond my ability to express, and the fact that you have even asked the question speaks very poorly of your intelligence, your maturity, and your ability to function in a relationship.

S

seniorjudge

SEX WITH CHILDREN STANDARD ANSWER

“If you have to ask whether it's legal or not, then regardless of whether the answer is yes or no, it's a very, very bad idea.” --cbg

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=222394

http://www.ageofconsent.com/
I can’t guarantee that this info is correct.

There are thousands of questions similar to yours on this forum; thus I have prepared this standard answer.

Stand by for further responses.

From MSNBC.com

Moms Arrested For Allegedly Condoning Sex Offender Relationship
WVIT-TV

LITCHFIELDConn. - Two women have been arrested for allegedly allowing a sexual relationship between their children.

State police arrested the two mothers Tuesday, accusing them of condoning a relationship between a 14-year-old girl and a 24-year-old man.

State police arrested Lorraine Pereira, 42, in Torrington, Conn., the mother of a 24-year-old convicted sex offender. She was charged with risk of injury to a minor and is now out on a $5,000 bond.

Pereira is the mother of Nathaniel Pereira, a twice-convicted sex offender ordered on two prior occasions by a judge to stay away from underage girls. Pereira was taken into state custody last month.

Police have charged a 32-year-old Goshen woman, the mother of the 14-year-old girl, with risk of injury to a minor.

According to the arrest warrant, Nathaniel Pereira spent several nights with the young girl in a motel room in Goshen, Conn., and his home in Torrington, where he lived with his mother.

"This is a sensitive investigation. It involves a young female and therefore we're doing everything we can to protect that female's identity," said State Police Sgt. Paul Vance.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">