• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

getting away from parents part 2

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

eljedar

Her mom got mad at her one day, and pulled out a bealt and just started beating her with it and this girl took off running down the street screaming for help. No one helped they just walked away. Her mom yanked her back in the house ripping her shirt in the process. and beat her. Her cousin turned in her aunt as soon as found this out. The police told her there was nothing she could do if her cousin didn't have a bruise. Then the aunt wouldn't let the cousin near her daughter.
Her mom and dad are divorced.
Her dad would keep her up till one or two in the morning making her talk about what she was doing wrong and how she could improve herself. One night he sat on her lap, and she asked him several times to get off her lap and when he wouldn't she told him she hated him, and he was going to hit her for it, but he didn't. She tried to tell her mom this but her mom just laughed and didn't belive her.
Her Dad would pinch and twist her boobs and snap her bra. He told her this was a way to punish her when she was bad. There are other worse things that happen, but I don't want to go any more into it. This is what I consider abuse, and why I think she needs help. What Can I do

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">