• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

getting married asap

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dkindley

What is the name of your state? Iowa
can you get married even if you put a no contact order on the person you are going to marry and it hasn't been dropped yet due to court tie ups. oops

A

aahlee

Sounds like another Jery Springer show:

"I was assulted by my Finace, now i want to marry him, but the courts say no contact", next on Springer

Beth3

Let me get this straight. The relationship has been volatile enough that one of the parties took out a restraining order against the other and now they want to get married???

For once I have to agree with aahlee - this does have "Jerry Springer Show" written all over it.

The wedding reception ought to be memorable. :eek:

H

hmmbrdzz

Sure, and you can also have your first honeymoon appearance before the judge for violation of the no contact order. Wear white and call Jerry!

hmmbrdzz

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">