• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

going to trial for harrassment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

venus72

What is the name of your state? new jersey i have filed harrassment charges against my husbands ex wife. She called and threatened me and my son. When she got the complaint in the mail she in turn filed 2 harrassment charges against me. My question is this... Are charges that have been brought up on her through another township for assault where shewas arrested and had to post bail admissable in my case against her? Does it show a propensity for violence?How does a trial case go?

Son of Slam

venus72 said:
What is the name of your state? new jersey i have filed harrassment charges against my husbands ex wife. She called and threatened me and my son. When she got the complaint in the mail she in turn filed 2 harrassment charges against me. My question is this... Are charges that have been brought up on her through another township for assault where shewas arrested and had to post bail admissable in my case against her? Does it show a propensity for violence?How does a trial case go?

"Are charges that have been brought up on her through another township for assault where she was arrested and had to post bail admissable in my case against her?"

No, but if you are clever you can sneak it in.

venus72

when we were in court the first time for this the judge asked her if there was a protective order from these charges and she said yes. She lied there isn't a protective order against me . will this help my case??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">