• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Grand Theft By Feds!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pamela vandi

What is the name of your state?louisiana

I have copied and pasted a short excerpt from Elouise Cobell's summary of
Cobell v. Norton from www.indiantrust.com:

In 1989, the Senate Special Committee on Investigations found that "fraud
and corruption pervade" the Interior Department. The General Accounting
Office warned both Republican and Democratic administrations for years
that this is a very serious problem.

In 1994, Congress ordered Interior to account for the missing funds.
Nothing happened.

The complete article is available for viewing at www.indiantrust.com

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Pamela Vandi having a point? If her posts don't include "John Walsh" in them, there's usually never any "point".

Now, the bigger question is, why would Pamela think that what's happening with the Interior Department has any more importance than any other Department of the U.S. Government?

She gives a link, and never states the "point" concerning why anyone would go to that particular link.

As "cbg" asked, what's your point, Pamela? What was the purpose of posting this, Pamela?

IAAL

HomeGuru

The CIA has lots of missing funds as well as arms, drugs, etc.
Ask them what happened to those, Pamela.

Last edited:
D

DogToenails

This is BS! The Interior Dept. has tons of money. At least they pay the employees real well. My uncle has a lousy low level job in appropriations there but maintains three yachts and a house in Switzerland. And he only transferred there three years ago from the Department of Redundency Department.

L

loocpoc

DogToenails said:
This is BS! The Interior Dept. has tons of money. At least they pay the employees real well. My uncle has a lousy low level job in appropriations.
Sounds like he is a manager (or at least above a GS-09).

Well since Pam has no idea how the "g" works, congress can order alot of things but since its an executive level agency, the Cabinet director reports to the President not congress. All congress can do is not give them more money.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">