• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Grand Theft Firearms

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

ilovekev

I'm from CA my boyfriend was in a highspeed chase and was caught with a gun on him. Hes is now being charged with Grand Theft Firearms (f) and he has prior petty thefts.All his other charges have been misdemeanors this will be his first felony charge.Do you know how much time this might hold?

calatty

Grand theft of a firearm (Penal Code section 487(d)) carries a penalty of 16 months low term, 2 years midterm , or 3 years upper term. By the time the DA gets a hold of the case, he might get charged with reckless driving violations too.

I

ilovekev

New gun law

I live in CA is it true they just passed a new gun control law and if so , what are the terms:confused:

I

ilovekev

Hey thank you

You were right he got sentenced to 16 months and hes been in already for 2, thanks for you comments.

J

johnny2

WOW 16 months he shoulda get 16 YEARS!!!!!!''

You are so damn lucky, either that or your boyfriend is a WUSSIE and they didnt want him being made a girlfriend of Bubba!

J

johnny2

you see people are in jail for a reason......they are totally stupid..... bet he or YOU didnt even finish high school!!! 85% of the people in Jail never finished high school...DUH!

Then they get low life trash girls like you involved so they can alway have a free piece of azzz when they get out....

But hey if you think of yourself as a loser, and a piece of azzz then who am i to complain.

So you will be there for him in 16 months....

Becuase you know he is the best you can git girl!

I

ilovekev

ummmmm

actually I have graduated high school.But I'm sure you havent, you see I came to this board for a reason unlike you who obviously has nothing better to do with your time but try to unsult people for no reasons, but there own insecurities.Dang you even toke the time to edit your dumb-ass post . How pathetic are you???? GET A LIFE LOSER!!!!!
dont bother resonding to this post even thou I'm sure your loser no life will, I wont bother reading it. Thanks for the laughs, I'm sorry your life is so nevermind you live in your own hell every day and dont need to be reminded of it , do you buddy boy??
God I love my self
You just got mode-ed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In your face!!!!!

J

johnny2

Why do think jerry Springer has been on for so long?

Because of people like YOU!!!!

YOU provide us with entertainment, mulitple arrests , grand theft auto/firearms running from the police...but i still love him while he is in Jail...

I NEVER underestimate the complete stupidty of women and their LOSER boyfriends.

So I challege you...are you WOMAN enough to get a man who has NEVER been arrested? A man who doesnt beat up women? A man who has never been in trouble with the law?

I CHALLEGE you to see if any man like that would have you!

So yeah you love a convict, why not call the Rikki Lake show and get on TV? You would be a perfect entertainment for laughing our azzzes off!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">