• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ground for appeal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Angccu

What is the name of your state? WV

M boyfriend was convicted of a felony robbery charge, he took plea, however at the sentencing the judge did not accept it and gave him 6 more years due to the pre-sentencing report. He has a prior felony of the same charge however it occurred when he was a juvenille. and the dates on the report were wrong they made it appear that the felony occured when he was an adult. We tried to get his lawyer to acknowldge the mistakes in the report, however he would not and stated it was correct. We were mislead by our lawyer and could w possibley get and appeal on these grounds?

Fairisfair,
Please stop personally attacking me, especially when you make attack on my post while leaving no legal advice for the poster. You leave no legal argument, you just don’t like what I say. If you want to attack me with the law fine. Just don’t be so ignorant to come and say not enough education of the law, when you leave no legal argument on the case.
Thanks,
JUG

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">