• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hackers!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Scottizzle

Wisconsin, but problems are in New York.

Sorry if this isn't the right thread, but recently I got an IM (instant message) on AIM (AOL instant messenger) from a so called 'hacker' who is trying to frame me for illegal activities HE did. What he did was 'hacked' Invision boards on a website and replaced the IP address of his newly made account and had detailed instructions on how to hack MySpace.com. He replaced HIS IP (or he could've been under a proxy) with MINE, How he found mine? I have no idea... I need someone to PLEASE tell me how I can prove that I DID NOT, make this 'tutorial'. I do NOT want to get framed for this. Is there anyway I could get the police to get ahold of him on AOL and track down his IP address and report him to the authorities. So far he has hacked NUMEROUS websites and MYSPACE.COM His website is cwings.org if you could help me out I'd GREATLY appreciate it. I just turned 18 and I do not want to get blaimed for something I didn't do.

P.S. I don't have the conversation anymore, but I do have the log of the conversation of his online friend who said they're going to TRY to frame me from a few months back. The only other info I have is that he's most likely a minor and his name MAY be 'Steven Sonne'.

Sincerely,

Scott.

seniorjudge

Scottizzle said:
Wisconsin, but problems are in New York.

Sorry if this isn't the right thread, but recently I got an IM (instant message) on AIM (AOL instant messenger) from a so called 'hacker' who is trying to frame me for illegal activities HE did. What he did was 'hacked' Invision boards on a website and replaced the IP address of his newly made account and had detailed instructions on how to hack MySpace.com. He replaced HIS IP (or he could've been under a proxy) with MINE, How he found mine? I have no idea... I need someone to PLEASE tell me how I can prove that I DID NOT, make this 'tutorial'. I do NOT want to get framed for this. Is there anyway I could get the police to get ahold of him on AOL and track down his IP address and report him to the authorities. So far he has hacked NUMEROUS websites and MYSPACE.COM His website is cwings.org if you could help me out I'd GREATLY appreciate it. I just turned 18 and I do not want to get blaimed for something I didn't do.

P.S. I don't have the conversation anymore, but I do have the log of the conversation of his online friend who said they're going to TRY to frame me from a few months back. The only other info I have is that he's most likely a minor and his name MAY be 'Steven Sonne'.

Sincerely,

Scott.

What did the folks at myspace say in writing in response to the letter you sent them certified mail return receipt requested?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">