• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Harassing Ex-Wife

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

PreciousBabies28

About 3 years ago now, my fiance's son has stolen some stuff from me, so I confronted the fiacne and he told his ex wife and she told me to come and get the stuff that he still had of mine! I went over there to get it and she wouldn't give it back! He son told her that I stoled stuff from him which I didn't do! It was just her excuss for not given stuff back! To make a long story short, ever since then she has been harassing me over the internet which I had to change email accounts 6 times already had to change my phone number 4 times. What can I do to make her stop! Tried to get Restraining Orders on it and when I did a Violation on it, they dropped all charges without seeing the stuff that I have to prove it all is true, plus witness'! So she went and got a false Restraining Order against me I went to have it dropped but they wouldn't drop it because I had one against her. Then a couple of months later, she did a violation on me and made false reports! They charged me with stuff that I didn't even do! What can I do to make her stop and make the Courts stop taken her side on everything that she is blaming me for that I didn't do! I even had witness' tell the courts that I have never did what she said I did? Please help me

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">