• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Harassment

• Thread starter C. Postlethwait
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

C. Postlethwait

What is the name of your state? West Virgina. OUr neighbor is always video taping myself and my wife in our yard . We haved 135 acres and moved here for privicy and wish to continue to live here he also treatens us and shout profanties at us . Is ther anything we can do leagally or not. Please pardan my bad spelling its been a long time since I have been In school. If we have a legal recourse in this matter please advise .

Thank you

C. Postlethwait

H

hisdaddy

We livein VA. When my wife went to high school here, this was a while back though, they did this project for sociology class. They had to go to a restaurant, eat with thier hands and watch the publics reactions. They brought a camera man (a friend) and he had to ask everyone if he they gave him permission to record. Supposedly you cannot record anyone unless you have thier permission, but state laws vary. Call yur police dept. or what we would do in VA is call our Magistrate, ( Va is not a normal state, it is a commonwealth so things are a little different here from what I am told). Hope the harrassment stops! Sucks that you can't live peacefuly in your own home that you worked hard to own!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">