• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Harassment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

JudyK77581

I live in Pearland, Texas. I am being harassed by family members (Mother/Father in law, 16 yr old stepdaughter, & my own sister) at work and on the road. The police here says that there is nothing that I can do unless others hear them or see what they do. I can't afford an attorney and I just want them to leave me alone. Is there some type of restraining order that I can get?:(

H

hexeliebe

Yes, you can restrain yourself from seeing monsters in the closet.

There is not one thing in your post that would help us help you. So, unless you'd like to come back with a few DETAILS, i.e., are they harrassing you over the phone, at your residence, on the highways, by peeking under your skirt, then there's not a lot we or the cops can do.

I

IgnorantWT

I am being harassed also. The offenders drive past my house and stop by my car or shout out at me. I run outside to chase them off from damaging my car instead of letting them do the damage and making me pay for a deductable. I called the cops and told them the story but I don't know what they did. It still happens.
What can I do? I'm tired of always watching the car. Worse, since it's always parked on the street, they can drive by and stop all the time and drive me out. It's insane.

HomeGuru

IgnorantWT said:
I am being harassed also. The offenders drive past my house and stop by my car or shout out at me. I run outside to chase them off from damaging my car instead of letting them do the damage and making me pay for a deductable. I called the cops and told them the story but I don't know what they did. It still happens.
What can I do? I'm tired of always watching the car. Worse, since it's always parked on the street, they can drive by and stop all the time and drive me out. It's insane.
**A: please do not hijack a thread.

I

IgnorantWT

It's just a little more detailed example. Hey, maybe it's happening to the original postee, too. It's still harassment.

H

hexeliebe

And Hey, maybe all that cocaine you've been doing is making you see the same Monsters.....

Geeeez, where do they come from?:rolleyes:

I

IgnorantWT

Glad you can iterpretwhat you read, butt-munch. Maybe, you didn't understand that I don't do cocaine, my friend did.

I swear all you supposed ******* Wanna-be lawyers just use this site to bitch at people's questions because they aren't paying you to defend or answer them.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

IgnorantWT said:

My response:

This is what happens to skanks like you who get into bar fights. People get pissed off at your skankiness. Oh, let's not exaggerate when you call it a house. It is, after all, an "AirStream". It says so.

IAAL

R

Ramoth

Original poster, please provide some more details so we can help. There are all kinds and types of harassment, and not all of them are illegal, so the more information we get the more we can help.

Ignorant, please don't hijack other people's threads. Your case may be nothing like the original posters, and it gets too confusing for all involved to keep straight whose problem is whose.

Plus, it annoys the senior members.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">