• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Harassment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

neeooo

What is the name of your state? Pa

My wife barged into my home, we have been seperated for over a year. her intent was to take our daughter. this happened at 5 am. my gf and son and i pushed her back out the door. i called police she claimed i hit her which never happened. even though she broke into my house i get fined and looking at a 429.00 fine and or 90 days in jail. please help.

seniorjudge

neeooo said:
What is the name of your state? Pa

My wife barged into my home, we have been seperated for over a year. her intent was to take our daughter. this happened at 5 am. my gf and son and i pushed her back out the door. i called police she claimed i hit her which never happened. even though she broke into my house i get fined and looking at a 429.00 fine and or 90 days in jail. please help.
What do you want us to do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">