• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Harassment?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Foolish1

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia
My psycho ex-girlfriend has somehow gotten a hold of my cell phone records and every time I call or get a call from a number that she does not recognize, she calls the number. If it’s a woman on the other line, all hell breaks loose. She has already ruined a couple of potential relationships for me. This last time, I never even got a chance to call the woman. A potential set-up date called me first and left me a message. By the time I called her back, the ex-GF had already beat me to her and the woman was not interested in getting in the middle of things. It’s insane! We have not dated for 7 months but she just will not let go and I’m getting tired of waiting for her to get over it.
Is this activity legal? Isn’t this some sort of harassment?
Thanks.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">