• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Harassment Charge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

SUPERMANZ

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania.

I have pending harassment charges filed by my girlfriend's roommate. My girlfirend and I were having an argument at a party, her underage roommate stepped in and took a swing at me. There were people standing in between us and i tried to get back at her, in the whole struggle she was knocked down the steps, not by me, but whoever was in between us restaining me by stepping backwards. She was under the influence of alcohol (underage - to reitterate) - did not file a report until the next morning when she wasnt intoxicated - the policeman called my house upon hearing of the incident and i told him my side of the story, he said he seen a mark on her face - NOBODY seen me "hit" her. I will most likely have to get a lawyer to fight this. Should i have my witnesses subpoenaed to court to testify on my behalf? or would her being underage and under the influence be enough to prove my innocence?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">