• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Harrasment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

deasum

What is the name of your state? Oklahoma

Someone has recently gotten my unlisted home phone number as well as my cell phone number and my full name as well as my husbands.

She keeps calling my home and cell phones and is threatening to come to my house to kick my ass as well as come to my work. She wants to talk to my husband and insists that she will not give up until she does.

I am concerned that she obtained my home phone number and that she will be able to find my address from that and show up here.

Does this legally constitute harassment and is there anything I can do proactively to keep her from showing up at my home or work?

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Have you asked your husband who his girlfriend is? I'd lay money down. Bet she's pregnant, too.

Crazed98

stealth2 said:
Have you asked your husband who his girlfriend is? I'd lay money down. Bet she's pregnant, too.
I agree.

Just look at everything you said:

she has your unlisted number
wants to talk to your husband
very hostile towards you

made threats

if , like you said she said she would come to your work and make threats then you should be able to get a restraining order against her or have her commited into a psych hospital if she has made any actions in furance of that threat.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

I'd invite her over for a three-way. I like it when women call me and talk dirty - - which is what most of my former female clients do!

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">