• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Harrassment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sofeex

What is the name of your state? Oregon

Ok, I hope this is the right forum to post this in.
I have a business that deals with the adult entertainment industry. It's completely legal and I pay good money to my attourney ( business only ) to keep us up to date on laws in or area and keep the government happy. But, I have a guy who just seems to think he is god and I should die.
He emails me constantly, and I keep blocking him, and he gets another email account. He calls our phones, and no matter how many times we block him, he keeps comign back. I run my buisness from my home, and now he sends mail to us, with just enough to be scary, but not enough for the police to do anything. Stuff like, "I like the way you hung your christmas lights". and then emails or calls asking me if I got his letter.

Well, frankly I am very spooked and since he knows where I live, I wouldn't put it past him to follow me one day and take me out. He's a nut case. The phone company, post office and police say they can do nothing for me. Is there somethign I can do legally??? I only know this guy's 1st name and I found out from another business owner that a very very imular thing happened to another young lady 2 years ago and she ended up moving her business 1000 miles away for fear he was going to kill her.

Is there a place I can read laws on harrassment and stalking myself??

Thanks for your time,
Sofee

S

seniorjudge

"...Is there a place I can read laws on harrassment and stalking myself??..."

Ask your attourney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">