• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

harrassment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

agiagi

I live in texas. My ex- husband and i have been separated for over seven years. I have been with my current husband for seven years. I have very little contact with my ex- husband. He only calls my daughter once a month, if that. And he sees her like 3 times a year. So, we hardly ever speak. He is dating this crazy woman. She keeps sending me vulgar texts directly to me and also copying me on texts were she talks crazy about me. I am a mother of three and i am pregnant. I dont need to be awakened in the middle of the night by crazy messages. Then i can't sleep. If i have all the messages, is that enough to get a peace bond against. I just want her to quit trying to contact me. It is quite stressful. I can't change my number, I use it for my business. And I don't want to just block her. What if one day I need to prove that she is nuts, or that there has been a history of insane behavior.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">