• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Have the conspiracy laws changed in the past year?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bpoole

What is the name of your state?Texas

:eek: I was recently told that I have been brought up on Federal Indictment for conspiracy to mfg controlled substance, and conspiracy to mfg narcotics. Also said in the paper that there was conspiracy to dist. marj. & controlled substance. What is the difference in the narcotics and controlled substance? And if there was a group of people on this indictment and someone in the group when getting arrested had a shotgun in his house, does that mean that everybody who has been indicted will get charged with the gun too?

Shay-Pari'e

bpoole said:
What is the name of your state?Texas

:eek: I was recently told that I have been brought up on Federal Indictment for conspiracy to mfg controlled substance, and conspiracy to mfg narcotics. Also said in the paper that there was conspiracy to dist. marj. & controlled substance. What is the difference in the narcotics and controlled substance? And if there was a group of people on this indictment and someone in the group when getting arrested had a shotgun in his house, does that mean that everybody who has been indicted will get charged with the gun too?

My favorite quote lately...............ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">