• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

He told me he was 18, but he is really 15!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

SCWalsh

Hi!

I was told about this site from my Aunt and thought I would come here and see if I could get any information from professionals about my situation.

I am a gay male, 29 years of age. I met someone online about 5 weeks ago who lives a few miles from me. Before meeting we exchanged pictures and I thought to myself, hum he looks really young! I asked him his age and he said 18, I then asked him when his birthday was, he said May 16th.

To make a long story short, we have been dating now for the past 5 weeks or so. Lastnight he stayed over at my place and left this morning around 6:15. I then get a E-Mail from his MOTHER at 6:35 AM informing me that her 15 YEAR OLD SON was not home and that she had a pretty good idea he was with me. She then said if he was not home by 8:00 AM she would call the police and that they would track me down and she would press charges against me!

This entire thing shocked the hell out of me. He lied to me and told me he was 18, when in fact he was only 15!!! Yes I know, this is horrible. I have been worried all day long about this and I dont know what to do, if I should do anything? Chances are she was just trying to scare me but you never know. It's really ashame that in this day and age you cant trust ANYONE, is it really getting to the point where asking to see someone's ID is a sure thing? I guess it is.

What should I do?

Arlington, VA USA 22204

B

blazinweed

lol

Haha, how does it feel to know you've raped a little kid? Monster.

S

SCWalsh

Re: lol

blazinweed said:
Haha, how does it feel to know you've raped a little kid? Monster.
Oh I knew some closet case would open his mouth up...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">