• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hello

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jenlynn_2000

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio
I'm new to the site... Hello all...Ok to my question. I have 4 misdemeanor charges on my record last one being 11 years ago. I'm a nurse and looking to further my education. Is it possible to have all 4 expunged? finding it hard to find employment in ohio under bill 160...charges include 1991 RSP, 1996 2 passing bad check charges (bounced check on open acct) 2000 theft less then 500:confused:

racer72

You will require the services of a local attorney, this is not something you can do yourself. See one soon.

FlyingRon

It's unlikely unless they all stem from the same event. Ohio only permits expungement when the person was not previously or subsequently convicted of another offense.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">