• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

good4theheart

What is the name of your state? Fl

Alright here is how it is I took the fall for something my girl friend did so she would not go to jail because she is prego with my first born child any who the charges are 2 counts of battry with deadly weapon what am I looking at pro /jail /pri so i can try and get myself ready for whatever may happen I don't care what happens to me as long as my baby is out and safe I'm alright

H

hmmbrdzz

good4theheart said:
What is the name of your state? Fl

Alright here is how it is I took the fall for something my girl friend did so she would not go to jail because she is prego with my first born child any who the charges are 2 counts of battry with deadly weapon what am I looking at pro /jail /pri so i can try and get myself ready for whatever may happen I don't care what happens to me as long as my baby is out and safe I'm alright
==================================

Ok -- here is how it is, too, good4theheart. You're too young to get married for starters, and secondly -- you really need to think long and hard about marrying an assaultive girlfriend -- someone you are apparently so "in love" with (now), you are willing to jump off the Empire State Building for her! If you keep it up, you're going to go jump off and into a prison on account "love". You need to get a job because you are going to be required to pay child support if you are the biological father (the real father), regardless if you marry her or not. And "Prego" is spaghetti sauce in a jar. The proper word for your girlfriend's condition is "pregnant, child in utero".

Ok -- here's my "legal" take (the other was my personal opinion!) You need an attorney for the criminal charges. If you can't afford one, one will be appointed. Listen to your attorney.

hmmbrdzz

G

good4theheart

well I have an ater he thinks i may just get pro but about my g/f yes i am in love with her she and i have been together for over 4 and a half years now we are the only ones for eachother

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">