• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bahumbug

What is the name of your state? California
I have a misdimeanor for petty theft and i am over the age of 18. how long does it take to have this on my record? Will i be able to clear this off my record? if so then how can i do this? PLEASE HELP ASAP! thanks

P

pamela vandi

www.prisontalk.com

Try the www.prisontalk.com site for info. Please post a message on this "thread" to indicate if that site provided the answers to your questions.

B

BB_Wolfe

Pamela,

Your PTO site is a joke, nothing but mullet wearing redneck losers are on that site. I bet you think you're real cute banning my username there, huh. You are so pathetic.

OP,

It never comes off unless you get it expunged.

P

pamela vandi

Please explain yourself

BB_Wolfe wrote:

Pamela,

Your PTO site is a joke, nothing but mullet wearing redneck losers are on that site. I bet you think you're real cute banning my username there, huh. You are so pathetic.

OP,

It never comes off unless you get it expunged

BB: Please explain your opinion of Prisontalk.com site. You refer to them as "rednecks," while others on this site call them "liberals," the OPPOSITE of your opinion. Why do you think I banned your username? I have never posted anything on that site, and read about it recently on this site. Who looks pathetic now? What does "OP" stand for?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">